Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Introducing Vic Sage....(Hello World)

Hello
.
.
.
Just kidding.

Hello everybody... I'm glad you all decided to look behind the comic panels and into the lifestyles of the strong and courageous Heroes! that are coming to save the game. Questions that I ponder at times though are: Is the GAME worth saving? In fact, can it be saved? Actually, what is the GAME? Is IT a rapper who name drops from Compton? Is IT the radio playing "your favorite" 20 songs over and over and over and over and over until next week when they switch a song out of rotation? Is IT the music industry? Is IT the guy behind the desk that tells the rapper stuff like, "Saying you're a part of a gang and knocking up a couple of B-list celebs should help your image"? Is IT the hit song with about as much lyrical content as Green Eggs and Ham? Is IT the fact that making it in the music industry is more about an artist's image than his/her actual talent now? Is IT the replacement for knowledge in the 5 elements of Hip-Hop?

I mean, I think about it and IT can go outside of music... Is IT the corporate society we live in? Is IT the super processed, poorly raised
, steroid pumped food we eat? Is IT the War for Pea[violen]ce in the Middle East? Is IT the blind fold of revenge that covers our eyes from the crumbling infrastructure of our country? Is IT the little thing inside some peoples' head that persuades them to lust for power over all...

I can go on and on with the questions and as you can see whatever the GAME is, it might need less saving and more changing, maybe even destruction.

Sorry for getting a little deep if you weren't ready...figured while Ben is fixing this place up, I'll have time to get on the Soap Box.

Don't worry to all the free as a bird, "I don't want to worry about bad things, so I tone them out, shut them off, drink them away, etc." people...I'm not going to do this all the time. I'm going to talk about kicks, movies, life, funny moments, you know, anything that interests me and hopefully you. However, it will get deep sometimes so I suggest growing up and stop living life like you're an adult on Sesame Street,

Sage Out.

"You're fed information everyday, but only try to swallow the truth. Spit out the lies." - Me*


*Until somebody says "All man, you got that from 'insert some famous person/movie/poem/verse here.' Came up with it on my own with help from Above.



No comments:

Post a Comment